View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #33
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 10,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooby View Post
Thats Hilarious! how the hell does/can anyone go to sleep on the back of a MC, AT SPEED!?
she goes into pretty crazy food coma, especially after typical biker breakfasts which generally consist of eggs, pancakes, bacon etc.
Then put her on the back of the GS with a gel seat and Elka suspension..... and she is in literally minutes. It seems like every time we get to the epic part of a ride, she is out light a light. I think this picture was the first time we had come to Big Sur together and I was talking to her, or at least I though I was. I look back and just see the bottom of her helmet. I have so many pics of her sleeping it hilarious.
I had to devise a system for our long rides the consists of both of our sleeping bags on top of the Givi top box so she can put her head back, then duffel bags on top of the Zega's so she has a kind of throne there in which to doze
Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote