Bike is all back together and I have to say.... looks really good. Much like Toro, I painted NOTHING (he did the frame), so the bike has a bit of wear to the cases, frame, etc but I'm good with that.
No spark, though, and (I believe) we traced it back to a nick we put in the coil taking the flywheel off.
Thought it was just a tiny nick but upon closer inspection noticed that we really got into the wires. :( New coil ordered and hopefully here soon.
Had to pull the tank, seat, stator cover, etc off so no pics until all back.. again. Plug cap was crappy, too, (though not the problem as I had hoped) so a new one of them goes on, too.
URNUTS screwed with this post 06-22-2013 at 04:36 PM