View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #271
Racer111v
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by withiam View Post
The wife is interested in going to Unadilla for the first time. I took her to Hangtown this year and I did catch her say, "The VIP ticket looks like the way to go".
No doubt she had a point with the scorching temps and virtually no shade to hide under. Needless to say it was brutal but a good time regardless.

So, with that being said, has anyone used the VIP Inner Circle ticket at Unadilla? KTM Experience sold out and rightfully so. That is a smokin' deal for $90. VIP is $200.
I did the KTM deal last year, and it was a smokin' deal. I got my KTM ticket for last year in February. I waited to long this year. It got me in the pits all day. It's a whole different place after 12 o'clock. Free water all day and no line is nice. Free breakfast and lunch. All weekend pass. Good parking (all though I'll be on a bike). Access to uncrowded fences is nice. And I can still go every where else. I managed to justify the $200 VIP ticket to my self this year. With all it costs to get there and stay, the extra money for the VIP ticket didn't seem to much.
Racer111v is online now   Reply With Quote