View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:21 AM   #86
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 96
Hey Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoro View Post
That's awesome Ty, I would have smuggled some liquid amber into the hospital had I have known you were here..

What's the name of the vessel you skipper?
My vessel is called the "OMS Endurance", a blue hulled, white superstructure, rig tender vessel.

We take fuel, water, cargo and other essential supplies out to two FPSO's "Northern Endeavour" & "Montara Venture" in the Timor Sea, usually in and out every 7-10 days. We load and discharge out at East Arm Wharf.

You might recognise my vessel from the video that myself and my workmates put together earlier this year. (Special mention Aden Felstead) My rendition of "You make me feel like dancing" at the end was just after craning onboard the last bit of cargo backload and given clearance from the facility that we could return to Darwin and commence our well earned, five weeks off and a riding I shall go!

OMS Endurance, Timor Sea video. Click to watch (It starts with a few seconds of black)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote