View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #35
afewsketchymoments OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 142
After a long two weeks of laying around, due to a concussion from a log laying the smack down on me, Wally and I are finally back on the road.
Taking the old faithful Coho ferry back over to Port Angels in Washington proved to be the first head ache. (Not involving a log.) The U.S customs official took a disliking to me and tried her best to end the journey before it had even really began. She made a phone call over the water to the U.S to inform them I was on my way, to get them ready for the shake down. She then told me, "best case scenario is a night in jail then turned around back into Canada".
On arrival to Port Angels I shakily rolled up to the Customs man, I could not believe it when he did not even ask for my passport, only asking me a couple of standard questions, then telling me to have a safe fun trip. God bless America! I am back in the land of the free, home of the brave and loving life. These colors may not run, but I am, as I only have 20 days here. So my normal routine of moving at a snails pace is going to take a shake up this time.

Ruby

Mental