Thread: Rally WV 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #70
jack splash
Two Sheds

Oddometer: 2,266
Lodging

Hey:So I spoke to Jason and he gave me the contact for the rental agency at Snowshoe.

IMHO, the 2012 RallyWV was the best RallyMoto I ever raced. FYI it was my 9th or 10th. What made it great was the course and organization of the Rally itself, but also the lodging was close to the Rally center, the service, the start and finish. Plus there were great restaurants and bars nearby. And it goes without saying the comadre of the group staying at the condo couldn't be better.

This year the service is far away, and the Rally will be alot longer time and distance wise. Looking at the Stage schedule, it looks like we Start Day One at appx 8 AM and Finish at appx 9 PM. Then Day Two Starts at appx 9 AM and Finishes at appx 5 PM. Never mind having Registration, Inspection, Recce and Shakedown on Friday. It's going to be a long weekend, and being close to the Start and Finish will make things alot easier, and fun.

So, after talking to the rental agent, Loggers Run # 5
5 Bedrooms, sleeps 12
4 Bathrooms

is available for appx $1800 from Thu Night to Mon Noon. So if we get 6 people, it's appx $300 each, or do the math for more or less roomies.

If this dosen't work out there are smaller units, but not as close.

Think it over and contact me asap. My email is

jack-bsm@comcast.net

or call my cell 732 995 4343.

Thanks
Jack

www.pinebarrens500.org
www.pinebarrensadventures.com

jack splash screwed with this post 06-24-2013 at 01:58 PM
jack splash is online now   Reply With Quote