View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #276
N-m
Captain 2 Sexy

Oddometer: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator View Post
Sounds interesting. Do you have a good route out to Corinth? Taking Alt 72 is the quickest way for me but not very interesting.

I'm also planning on heading north and east into TN some time. I have heard there are some nice twisty roads up that way.
Taking Highway 64 through South TN would give you a scenic ride to Corinth and through Waynesboro but the new 4 lane does away with many curves. Nice but short rides can be found on the old black top 2 lane the 4 lane replaced here and there. You have to look for them. Below 64 but north of the state line may give you a nice ride but I have never scouted that before since I have always traveled those roads in cage.

Heading north to Dickson, TN which is west of Nashville you DEFINITELY want to take Hwy. 13 north from Hwy. 64. Not Deals Gap but the best I have found west of Middle TN or I-65.

A fellow told me about a road that was isolated and nearly empty east of 65 and near the state line. I have to confirm this pavement but he says it is AS GOOD as Deals Gap. I have to see that.
N-m is offline   Reply With Quote