View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #3501
BluePill
AARP Slacker
 
BluePill's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: "God's waiting room" (Florida)
Oddometer: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM View Post
Everybody get'n chick cars round here is making me think I need a winter car.




Hmmm.....................

Chick car with big tires as a winter car.

Yeah, Yeah.....That works for me.



QUOTE:


Based on the demographics of VW New Beetle owners (55% of which are women, the other 45% probably metrosexuals concerned with the curse of puffy eyes and too much red meat) we can see why the term “chick car” stuck.
__________________
2008 WR250R - Tru Blu
"Life's been good to me so far" - Joe Walsh
BluePill is offline   Reply With Quote