So what's the recommended android app? I am planning a long trip through Canada, and I like relying on my phone for navigation because of a lot of factors:
- Has bluetooth, I can get notifications when I am riding
- All my music is on the phone.
- The phone screen is much nicer, higher res. Sucks in daylight, but liveable
- I have to carry less crap.
- The phone is usually more powerful.
I am looking for offline Navigation, and have been demoing through some of them. Here's what I've been through so far:
- MayDroyd and other OSM variants: Lousy map data, great price (free).
- Sygic: Great POI/map data, lousy interface
- CoPilot: Much better interface, hit or miss with POIs.
I don't mind shelling out $50 or so for the best app, but I'd rather not demo through all of them, and there are a lot to choose from. So, what is the FF recommendation for a good GPS app on android?