View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #105
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 50,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLoverTraveler View Post
It is really amazing to me the lack of information and knowledge on this thread. I support and respect people's opinions, but it would be nice if they were backed up with a little knowledge.

It was obvious from the beginning this was a Reality TV Show...therefore, REAL people...not actors. How did that get by some of you folks?

How does a production company "manufacture" sand storms, freezing fog/rain, and crazy traffic situations? That was real drama, not fake. However, damn impressive if they could! I want to book them for my next party.

I was taught never to count other people's money; yep, it was obvious the doctor chick was rich...really rich (good for her!)...but I couldn't tell from what I saw on the show about the other guys, and it seems everyone on this thread is "anti-rich." What's up with that? The orphanage has received GREAT exposure and coverage, as well as countless supplies, and yes, one laptop, but that is one laptop more than they had before. I am sure their donations have increased, and that is a good thing!

Real men cry and aren't ashamed of it. And real men are man enough to wear goofy hats if they choose.
Real men get caught off guard when exposed to striking poverty for the first time and don't always handle that well.
Real women can ride bikes, be a go-getter, never give up AND look good while doing it if she want by putting on a little make-up; I see nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, to me, is that everyone on this Thread not only took time to watch the show (maybe not all of it, but some if not most) and THEN took time to log onto this Thread and comment about it. Says a lot to me. When I dislike a show so much, or anything for that matter, I generally forget about it; I certainly don't take time (and lots of time from what I see on this thread) to waste more energy on it. But that is just me.

LET THE BITTERNESS BEGIN to this post!

While I agree with most of what you say, I have to wonder about your association with the show?

None the less, thanks for posting your opposing opinion, but do not associate ALL of us with your observations. Some of us actually are on your side, at least in part.

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote