View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #93
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 96
Into the Snowy...

Riding over a state border is a unique thing to me. I have never lived near enough to one to do it regularly. Other than using large ships or commercial aircraft to do it, riding over one was now my favourite way!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Henry Lawson country, the steeds have changed over the years.

Friendly energy.

Dead Horse Gap

Getting high on life and my bike...

A video of idling down through Thredbo Village, looking out to the green ski fields across the valley. To see it under snow would be interesting... Click to watch.

Going through these photos I realise that the bloody bike is in every shot, centre of my focus! Sorry! My only excuse I can offer is..., that I guess the bike is! You become? apart of it? it become a part of you.., a couple? There is no denying attachment with the journey taken. Blasting out of forrest dirt trails or over scrubby coastal sands, crossing long bridges, through mountain passes, vast desert outback highways, all joined with others along the way. I'm having a heap of fun! Where too next...?

Hoonatic Ty screwed with this post 06-28-2013 at 03:19 AM
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote