View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #1937
DakarNick
Swabee

Oddometer: 6,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinLarry View Post
Dakar - that yak looks cool! But I don't know if it'll be different from the Sbach enough to warrant the buy!! On the plus side, maybe the Sbach will get a price cut..

Dodgerdodger - thanks!! Just takes some practice and a direct deposit from your paycheck to Horizon Hobby!! hahahaaa

Speaking of, picking up a VisionAire tonight!! Doing a trade with a local guy for my old Futaba 9C transmitter. The thing has like five flights on it, basically new. Can't wait!
According to one of the rcgroups.com guys that does reviews on the HH stuff, the Yak weighs 5 grams less than the Sbach and has 14 square inches more wing, so it should be fun! That being said, I haven't flown an E-Flite UMX Sbach.

That VisionAire sounds like a great trade! Please take some video!

Some Nano QX parts are coming into my LHS today so I'll be getting those. This first LHS doesn't have an ETA on the UMX Yak. Another one may already have some in stock! Going to call them right now.

I PMed dodgerdodger as I may be putting my mCPX BL up for sale. I bought it from one of my LHS employee/friends on a whim and I have only flown it twice. So...
DakarNick is offline   Reply With Quote