View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #37
mrxinpa
Just Get Out and Ride !!!

Oddometer: 1,470
We are all adventure riders (in one way or another) or we wouldn't be on this site. We've all been bitten by the bug.

Imagine all those HOG riders out there that HD has sold a bike to in the last 5~10yrs who bought the bikes and only ride a handful of bright sunny days.

So, What's wrong with BMW wanting to entice those same couch potatoes or more like corporate execs, and ADV wannabees to add another bike to their stable. If it had been KTM, or Honda vs BMW would it be any less of a marketing campaign?

Good on ya Neal & crew for putting this out there. We need the Adventure segment of the motorcycling industry to continue to gain momentum so all the manufacturers continue make money prosper and deliver equipment that you and I can use on our own adventures.

I was working in Italy in the late 90's early 2000 and had the privalidge of riding an African Twin for several weeks. Why didn't Honda continue to import the AT & Transalp after what late 80early 90's. Two words (market share).

I say lets show more support for ventures like this to support the greater cause. Lets face it we're never gonna get the hero's of Dakar to make a reality TV show, so until then lets support what little coverage our sport gets especially one with a hot blond doctor!
80 CB900 Custom(Restoring)

mrxinpa screwed with this post 06-29-2013 at 01:22 PM
mrxinpa is offline   Reply With Quote