View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:30 AM   #647
Flyboy52219
Adventurer

Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
In full disclosure it may be a couple months before we have a finished product (CDR ride next month).
We are working on a way to eliminate the need for a second switch. Meaning one switch that will alternate between on/off and strobe. Trying to keep it simple and retrofit it. Oh and keep the price down.

Thanks guys for the input and interest
-Brian
Brian - put me down for this when available. Loving the lights... Switched bikes with my friend one day and was AMAZED how visible the Tiger was with these on. I have also been asked where they are on the bike when someone is up close because they blend in so well.

FYI to you and the Tiger 800 owners using your Tiger mount kit. I recently switched to the taller triumph touring screen which interferes with the mount. I basically has to flip the lights down (so they "hang") from the long screw into the fairing mount. Not a big deal but it left the holes on the light case on top. Wasn't crazy about the look and didn't want water settling in there so I used some black RTV silicone to fill them. Maybe you can design a better way for those with the tall touring screen?