Originally Posted by 2whl-hoop
Call it getting old, but I really don't give a rip about going fast. I like carving nice arcs like on a board, but I could care less about times....
The only times I care about speed/making time is when I am trying to gobble up massive amounts of slab in order to reach a fun destination.....or perhaps the dirt road equivalent, like on ruta 40 in Patagonia.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)