View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #60643
indypup
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Oddometer: 3,355
Muddobbers DS ride update

Morning was about 50 miles of tight single track. Trails were muddy but not difficult other than being tight.

My stupid QuickStrap velcro came loose on my helmet so I bailed early for lunch and grabbed my safety glasses for after lunch. I had lunch with Kory (motodirtlover) and we set out together after lunch. Well he was gone after about 5 seconds on the first trail. I started riding with some guys from Chicago. I felt really good passing them on 3 KTM's and then found out they were noobs...lol They had lots of trouble so it took forever. I bailed on them and said I was going on. I got stuck on a creek crossing and Ed (Hawkwind on TT) caught up to me and we finished together. Afternoon was great for the most part except for a couple sections right at the end. Some really slick clay and mud.

I'm going back tomorrow for my punishment! Woohoo! Only supposed to be 60 miles. Not sure how much of that is trail.
Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.
indypup is offline   Reply With Quote