View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:47 AM   #32
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 9,885
advNZer,
You sure have that right. I enjoy early mornings especially in the summer time but it can be very cold. I agree with you about the heated grips they make a HUGE difference.

The Superbug has heated grips however they have been working Intermittently and of course that day they chose not to work. I also have a heated jacket liner but I had left the switch attached to my other bike so I had the liner but no way to turn it off once it was hooked up, without stopping to unhook it. The Superbug is limited with it's electrical output so when I have the grips and/or liner on I watch the volt meter and when it starts to drop I have to turn off accessories.

I have had two different people look for the grip problem and neither was able to run down the problem. A friend and I were just talking about the advantage of adding LED lights to the bike and I discovered last week my taillight is flickering so I have some electrical things that need to be taken care of soon.

Cruiser Dude,
Thanks for sticking with this and the nice compliments. Next time I'm in Orfino I'll try that chicken at the IGA.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote