View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #419
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by klavdy View Post
Hi Revzilla guys,
I'm looking to buy a new C3Pro from you (existing customer) but would first like your advice on measuring my noggin.
I understand that one should measure at the widest part just above the ears but how do you tell your head shape?
You know, round, oval, oblong?
If you could clear this up, that'd be great.
Ta.
Hi Klavdy,

It can be tough to determine your own head shape, especially if you fall somewhere in the middle of the scale. Arai does a great job of helping to define the differences between round oval, intermediate oval and long oval. You can take a picture of the top of your head and compare it to their chart, or enlist the help of a friend to compare.
The new C3 Pro has a much more comfortable and ergonomic shape over the C3, but I still would say it is not a good fit for folks who fall in the long oval category. For those folks with a more intermediate oval to neutral head shape, the C3 Pro should be a good fit. Folks with a more round oval head might find the C3 a better fit.
If you have more questions, don't forget our team of Gear Geeks are here to help and know the Schuberth line inside and out.

Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote