View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #8375
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
Royal Club's Avatar
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392
"hooning" will get your license taken here in the Netherlands (where Deejay and I come from) sometimes followed by a "EMG Cursus" which is a course you must take, costing around 700euro's (908USD, 993AUSD) and circa 2months time.
(this mostly covers wheely-ing. racing etc... There is an article in our law, nr. 5 that states the next:

It is prohibited for anyone to behave in such way that danger on the road is caused or may be caused or that the traffic on the road is obstructed or be hindered in such.
Which can allmost mean anything..
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote