Some tire statement brilliance from SniffPetrol:
A series of different causes led to the tyre failures at Silverstone:
- We didnít know the cars would be driving that fast.
- Uneven wear caused by too much turning right.
- The teams repeatedly put new wheels onto the cars too quickly.
- Excessive braking, accelerating and swerving about.
- Extremely sharp leaves on track.
- Failure to proceed to approved Pirelli stockist upon kerbing tyres
- We were asked to make shit tyres. Stop fucking complaining when the tyres are indeed shit.
A FOLLOW UP STATEMENT FROM PAUL HEMBURY
Oh God, Iím so sorry. Forget all that, forget I spoke. Itís not you, itís me.