View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:44 AM   #30
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 282
more blue skies..

this was the Karerpass..

the head was clearing now and the weather was wunderbar/fantastico...so all was well inside my helmet/lid....go to thinking about why ?....why everything..??
the thinking of why ? took up many precious seconds and soon it was time to eat again..so i had to ferret out an eatin house soon
last of Karerpass

yeah it's time for another flowery thang....and starting off gently enough with a green and white number...

I was heading for the passo di sella...it was supposed to be good ride......it was fine - oh so very fine it was...
the ould vstrom has no fancy computer thing in it to make the gearing a bit better so it was a constant dropping down and up gears 1'st 2'nd 3'rd
there just wasn't enough grunt in 2'nd for swift turns on the twisties...this was to last the whole trip but in reality i truly didn't give a flying f**ck.
touching down at the pass.......lot of bikes scooting around.........cool

this one from my phone, so it's all mixed up dude...all mixed up -

a bunch of HD riders landed in front of me....it looked cool to be honest and they were having a mighty time...they were from north austria HD club

the scenery was amazing and i only had myself and my other self to share it with but we made the most of it anyways...we upped and awayed and soon pulled in
with the HD club/gang/group/party...

ciao sella
next stop was to be passo di gardena i think...but as always i could be wrong...we could both be wrong as it happens
this is close up of the rock...f**kin boring i know but there it is..

and bessie the bike tooo...

and another rock.....in truth....all the feckin rocks looked much the same to me...there you go.....

see what i mean..all looks the same..
lot of cable car type things for skiing in the winter round these parts..it must be amazing in the winter (see left side of pic)

from the garden passo........eating again....ha ha ha ha ...............

apparently these mountains are among the youngest (relatively i suppose) and they looked fairly crumbly from where i stood so how long will they last ?
answer that one.
moving right along i was to head for passo di valparolo...more mega scenery and bikes and green and blue and rock and...

you are probably sick to the back teeth by now of these pictures.......i know i am so i'll terminate for now with a luvly luvly picture of something just for you.
i know you only read this nonsensical (!), personal, horseshit, wankerish, screwed up diatribe in oder to see a photo of luvly flowers and such...!!!
well, god bless you, one and all

mka is offline   Reply With Quote