Originally Posted by Dr. Greg
What I feared for Lorenzo was this:
1. I fractured left humerus in high-speed tankslapper get-off a few years ago
2. Had it plated & screwed by orthopods
3. Started riding a pushbike after about 3 weeks
4. Two screws ripped out: NON-UNION!
5. Had to repeat step 2...this time I stayed in bed for a year (well...)
To do what Jorge did that soon was---to me---absolutely petrifying!!
But I guess he's OK.
My concern as well, with 13 screws in my right arm holding the plate (as I posted earlier), even pushing my motorcycle around the garage was out of the question. Just moving it! Not racing at 200 mph! Superman!
But, as it was noted earlier, he gets 10 mill to do that, I get squat to ride.