View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #1488
Two Moto Kiwis OP
Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer: 3,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by H96669 View Post
No need for a teacher's note.....was just waiting for you guys to hit the road for a celebratory meal. Would you like potatoes or rice with the Rack of Lamb Au Jus, extra garlic (roasted) and spiced bread crumbs topping????Lots of butter in that. The best I insist on New Zealand lamb.

Mexicorn with that? Sorry out of the freezer we are short on fresh stuff. Busy day tomorrow fixing that.

Can you stop posting them happy looking people on and around motorcycles.....I find that very demeaning to the ones of us stuck somewhere earning a living and nowhere to go less we swim real good.

Better go watch the lamb....and work on my CG in an hour or so.
Don't wait for us Pierre you will die .. rack of lamb ... y u m m y

I have told everybody in our photos to frown now so you don't feel bad , we were actually trying for offensive rather than demeaning per Voodoodickhead but I guess demeaning will do for a start

We are only doing this cos you live in one of the most beautiful parts of thr world in one of the best settings so it is your fault
....Where The Hell Are We .. Spot Us
Two Moto Kiwis is offline   Reply With Quote