View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Oddometer: 5,069
Originally Posted by gore-tx View Post
If you already have a motorcycle here, you wouldn't need to register it - just switch plates. Also, if you know someone in Mexico who can ride it across to the US, that's pretty much all you need there too. My 2 cents anyway.
Yeah, until you get stopped by a cop, and the VIN does not match the plate. They check that here, mostly looking for stolen vehicles, but an unapproved vehicle with a fraudulent plate/registration would get you into a whole lot of trouble.
JerryH is offline   Reply With Quote