View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:19 AM   #9
Ebeo1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 119
Leaving Ireland

I bought a 12v outlet for the bike so I may charge my phyone while on the road. Wheatwacker helped me get it installed and gave me an old power cord from a gps unit. Once it was all installed I tested it by trying the lighter that came with the outlet. That immediatly blew the 2 amp fuse. I waited around to say good by to wheatwacker but I left before he returned from picking up another rider at the airport. I bought him a log book so other riders can write in where there from. I did it mostly just to be the first person to sign it. Wheatwacker was trying to get me to slow down and tried to tell me England isn't all that great, but I have a motorcycle that needs riding. I understand what he was saying about this place now. I showed up late in the rain and tried to find a place to stay for the night but couldn't. I ended up finding a pay for park next to a small park. I set up my tent in the rain in the dark and crawled in. The next day it continued to rain a misty cold rain but luckly there was a motorcycle shop near it and i bought a nice one piece rain set

Ebeo1 screwed with this post 07-04-2013 at 02:31 AM
Ebeo1 is offline   Reply With Quote