Thread: Such sorrow
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #19
rattlecan
Caffeine Driven

Oddometer: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by motozona View Post
I don't know what needs the families have, if anyone knows please post.
I would like to contribute toward a memorial presented from the Yavapai off-road family. It would be nice to ride by Palace station and see a tribute in their honor. Mark in Mayer
Hey Mark, there are a few places like the 100 Club of Arizona that promise 100% of your donations will go directly to the families of the firefighters killed.

Also, I found this T shirt fund. http://teespring.com/granitemountainhotshots

I copied this off a friends facebook page;

An update to you all: There have been a lot of offers for donations and assistance for our fallen firefighters of the Granite Mountain Hotshot Crew. We (Prescott Fire Fighter Charities) have set up an account for donations to the families at Compass Bank. You can phone them at (928)708-0611 or go into their branches at 923 E. Gurley St or 174 E. Sheldon St, both in Prescott. You can also go to the PFCC website and donate directly into the fund from there @ www.prescottffcharities.org and all the funds donated will go directly to the families. Thank you to everyone for your concerns and assistance as sadness overwhelms our Prescott Fire Family. We greatly appreciate any and all donations to this cause.....
rattlecan is offline   Reply With Quote