View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:46 AM   #9
furcio OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantès View Post
Granted, but I spy with my little eye a Honda XL1000V Varadero in the pack. That is one brilliant touring machine!
Yep! Right. We're not perfect ;-) so... before he had honda CBR as touring machine.. He need to be changed to XL1000V.

We starter slaver over S-curve... (coordinate of picture 44.976, 14.966)

mouthful of sun! (coordinate of picture 44.976, 14.966)

and go ahead.. (coordinate 44.857, 14.90)

On the right site is sea, on the left mountains... nice view. we wear on waterproof clothes because is broken weather... (coordinate)

We stayed at Karlobag. (coordinate)

Third day
Our direction is Mostar at Bosnia and Herzegovina. We woke up. Outside is raining... My waterproof clothes leak..
Scotch tape is the cure for my balls! (coordinate)

Very fast sightseeing of Zadar Croatia on a bikes...(coordinate)

We met guys from Poland. Nice to see Polish bikers... (coordinate)

Next we crossed border of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our next direction was Mostar at BiH. This city has a big war story. (coordinate)

There, at the bottom is Mostar - informal capital of Herzegovina. The town situated only 60 meters above sea level, There, in May of 1992 took place in internecine fighting Bosniaks and Croats against the Serbs. From May 1993 they beat already Croats from Bosnian. It was not until 25 February 1994 a ceasefire was signed between Croats and Bosniaks. Currently, the city is divided into two hostile parts throughout - Bosnian (Muslim) and Croatian. Even five years after the war, the city was not safe. Still skirmishes occurred between the people of both parts. Now the situation has stabilized, although people still hard to forget the crimes and cruelty of those days. (coordinate)

http://www.facebook.com/rkwtrip
furcio is offline   Reply With Quote