Thread: Westfest 2013
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #308
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,387
Also a little about registration and what to expect when you get there:

As I have said before I hope most people will be able to get in Thursday evening.

In the pavilion there will be a registration table were people need to sign in, get their raffle/meal/shuttle tickets and pick up their T-Shirt (YOU DID ORDER A TSHIRT RIGHT). This will be from about 5-7. You can ask any question about whats going on, check out the ride board, etc.

For the people getting in Friday, when you get in just set up camp, check out the board and get in with whatever ride you want, put your own ride on the board, just hang out, or go out and ride on your own with a group of friends. Around 3-5 we will be doing registration so you can sign in and pick up your stuff. We still need to finalize the shuttle times, but it will probably be 4-9.

Then Saturday we will have the BBQ around 5:30, the raffle and then music from 8-10.

I doubt I will be doing much riding so I will probably be there most of the time if you need anything or have questions, if I am not my wife and parents are helping with the event and someone will be there. In camp site #2.......................

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote