View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #76
Loutre
Cosmopolitan Adv

Oddometer: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post
Hey Loutre, don't tell me you are in a tent with no internet!
funny you should say that... Indeed I was for the whole last week. Somewhere in GB's countryside wildcamping (got kicked out 2 times by the cops, once in the middle of the night ... Came up with my crappiest english french accent and spoke "franglais" (duff knows what I'm talking about) and got away with it... Me little innocent rider who doesn't understand english signs . Deciding right know if it's RR material and ADV worthy ...

Well anyway: after 6 hours of ferry riding I'm at my parents house with internet (). Update to follow (next two days?!). But let me say this: 1500kms Two-up, loaded, wrong way driving (when will the british understand... ) and some offroading two up. It was night and day compared to stock. My GF and I made a trip last year about the same distance, same conditions with the stock suspension and you feel the difference. I'll ask her about her feedback too but at the beginning she was very sceptical about me spending this amount on a suspension but she could feel the difference and this time her back didn't even hurt (she has bad sciatic and back problems).

R1150GSA SE

Loutre is offline   Reply With Quote