07-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Originally Posted by wpbarlow
Ok, for July:
- Something Canadian (Canada Day, 7/1) or French (Bastille Day, 7/14)
- Your bike in the shade of something (Stay out of the Sun Day, 7/3), have to see the "something" as well
- A barber shop (needs to say barber shop) (Barbershop Music Appreciation Day, 7/13)
- A cow or cow statue ( Cow Appreciation Day, 7/15) or
a pig or pig statue (GS's don't count
) (Yellow Pig Day, 7/17)
- Your bike with the moon (any kind
) (Moon Day, 7/20)
- An ugly truck (Ugly Truck Day, 7/20)
- A propeller airplane (Amelia Earhart Day, 7/24)
Anti file-photo device is...?
"Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now."
Big Apple Tag-o-Rama Maps: Click Here!