Hi, here are some details for another hostel in case you're crossing from El Paso, Tx to México.
2. Cd. Juárez
3. Hostal 697
4. Agustin Melgar 697, Cuauhtemoc, Downtown Juarez /
Cross Santa Fe International Bridge and take your left, turn right on Ave. Lerdo, left on Ignacio Mejía and finally left on Agustin Melgar (it's before you get to a church). / 31.745175,-106.477096 or search on Google Maps.
If coming from México, then take Ave. 16 de Septiembre, turn right on Constitución St, left on Tlaxcala St. and left on Agustin Melgar.
5. It cost $15 USD per bed and $25 private room.
6. It's located in the Downtown historical area of Ciudad Juarez (Note downtown is NOT the center of the City), near markets, restaurants, the main plaza, bars and parks... also next to main highways that surround the city so you can drive fast to other destinations (Blvd. Camino Real and Blvd. Juan Pablo II)
7. For me it's a 5 of 5 Rate
, but it's up to you
8. We have a secure but limited parking.
9. We have 24 hr hot water
10. We have Swamp Cooler
11. We have fans
12. We speak English and Spanish
13. It's a nice, very clean, pet friendly, self-service breakfast hotel. We also offer tours and a gym so you can keep fit.
14. I own the hostel
15. Please visit http://www.hostal697.com
Your stay includes:
Coffee all day
Luggage storage/ lockers
Fully equipped kitchen
Maps and tourist Information
24-hour hot water