View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #55
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 611
We're expecting a shipment from Poland next week, including some parts for the new LC. I'll confirm once we have receipt, but it looks like we should have one Adventure rack (stainless with black powdercoat finish) setup for a 38L top case, a couple of top case mounts that bolt directly to the OEM rack (finish TBD), and hopefully a few other bits. I believe all pannier systems arriving on that order are pre-sold, but will advise if there are any systems available. I have a number of systems on order with the factory for both 38L and 45L capacities in natural aluminum and gray finishes, and will update this thread wt. In addition to the other benefits of Holan systems, they have the narrowest overall system width of any pannier application available or being developed, and demand is definitely outstripping supply!

We also are taking pre-orders for the new LeoVince LV One slip-on exhaust system for the new LC (see more information on ADVrider here, or place your pre-order here) and will be announcing a new line of parts for the LC from one of our other partners, DS Bike Protection.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 07-07-2013 at 02:40 PM
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote