View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #45
Jaimoto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,190
Tancakar, I just don't get it...

I understand your particular bike has some problems so even though it seems you love it you have the right to hate it if you wish, and that's fine, you paid lots of bucks for it and you should get a flawless piece of engineering. Again, it's fine if you love it or hate it.

I've been following all 1190 threads and always found you strongly recommending it to all people who are in doubt, at the same time your particular bike was showing problems.
You praised its offroad capabilities compared with other adv bikes, encouraging people to get one. I was interested in how the standard version performed offroad so I asked you about it and you said you just rode it in a gravel road for a mile...
And now you regret buying the 1190 and you are saving to get a GS. That's fine too. Just pick a lane...

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to offend you, I really appreciate 1190 owner's comments since I really like this bike -not enough $$$ to get one though and not sure if I like my 990 better- and while nobody should buy a bike based on what he reads on the internet, if someone were trusting in your comments to make his decision...

Jaime

2007 KTM 990 Adventure
2012 Yamaha BWs 125
Jaimoto is offline   Reply With Quote