Thread: M72dx
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #75
jpalamar
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920BSMK1SV View Post
I just had word back from DMC saying there just on with my sidecar now so im holding back a little longer but I cant see it been hear in the uk till the new year ? I may be wrong but I kinda got this feeling ?
There not cheap and I have invested a lot in it lets hope it lives up my expectations ? lol
Well they have had problems at DMC they were honest about that and I can understand your point about timelines just now 10 months on I was kinda worried about if they had forgot me lol
Considering the very, very narrow market for sidecar rigs and likely the people that are skilled at doing the custom work, and the outside vendors that do the little stuff like powder coating (but you need it, and if a powder coater in area goes out of business and the low volume of powder coating likely DMC does they probably have no leverage . . . ). But, you likely know all that and sadly not many places to get a custom hack/rig.

But, like poker, you now have the ante, a few raises so you've got to ride it out. Besides, other than Claude and starting all over again . . . well! Besides, you will be ecstatic with the end product. It's very, very high quality! Think high-end car market.

I love mine . . . and, it drives very well!