Thread: Usa Tor
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #1181
Volta
Fuck Cancer

Oddometer: 147
New Tag

Nutzy has found his new home.

I didn't want to make Egg and Nutzy suffer through another day at the office, so we all got up extra early this morning to hit the road. The sky was just starting to get light as we wheeled out of the garage, so instead of heading inland, we rode out to the ocean to watch the sunrise. The camera in my phone sucks, so I didn't bother trying to take pictures.

The breeze off the water was so nice we decided to head up the coast instead of going to the drop site we had planned for, which turned out to be the right call. Beautiful weather, beautiful views, zero traffic. The roads aren't terribly exciting, but you can't have everything--where would you keep it?

On to the tag!

The tag shot:

and a clarification shot:

Now, we get to the wrinkle, I forgot that I'd taken my "work" phone charger with me on my trip, so when I got to the office with a half-dead battery after riding around taking all the photos, uploading them caused the phone to power off for low battery. I'd managed to get enough of the photos out to post the NA Tag, but the not for this one, so posting had to wait until I got home.

That gets to the second wrinkle. I took a shot with Nutzy in his hiding spot, and Egg saying goodbye, but when I finally got the photos out of my phone, I noticed a problem:

You can see Eggy, but Nutzy is hiding too well! The tag isn't too far from home, so I decided to go back and take a photo that Nutzy was visible in:

It was close to sunset, so I hung around long enough to get a shot with the light burning:

Nutzy is hiding in the guardrail visible in that photo, next to my helmet. There are a few gaps in the guardrail, this is the one closest to the gate blocking access to the lighthouse itself.

Volta screwed with this post 07-10-2013 at 12:26 PM
Volta is offline   Reply With Quote