View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #83
rockydog OP
just a guy

Oddometer: 795
Quiet, please, I'm sleeping

Camped just down the road from Malin Head. Long day and was knackered. Returned the next morning with fresh coffee, just me, no flag wavers.

Continued along the coast East, enjoying the North Sea. just an ol'bike and rider on the Irish coast

The little speck off the pier across the water is my ferry to Northern Irelnd. I'll be the little blue pointy boat

Down to Moville for breakfast supplies. Town was jammed, cars lined up way outside the town center. There should be more Susie's Bars around, it was closed, but still...

On the way to the ferry found the breakfast spot, the sun was wunnerful, 84 degrees

Then moved to the veranda to enjoy the shade

The speck across the water turned into this

Found some little roads through the Binevanagh Forest and headed to Coleraine to chart next move. Stopped in some shade and a little ol man walked up and said, 'Honda!', I said, 'Howdy'. And he was off into Joeyland, the guy knew his bikes, his racers, his facts and I was off to the Museum in Ballymoney, then to Joey's bar for the wifi. No pics cause ya'll just gonna have to visit to appreciate the fervor this country has for road racing. Today I do the North West 200 route cause I can. Alright, one pic in the museum but just cause she absolutely refused to buy a Motobike, even a red scooter, and I tried

Rockydog woofs the Isles, British Isles
rockydog is offline   Reply With Quote