View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:54 AM   #122
Kentucky
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcyclist View Post
What a nice kid, but I guess they all really are. He was so pumped to win his first race, and the interviews he gave were very heartfelt, not the usual party line BS that multi-time winners seem to perfect. I hope there are many more wins in his future.

There was a large crowd last night, and the singles races were hotly contested. The singles main saw a real duel for first between two riders. Nice evening once the heat abated a bit, and some great racing.

Barry and the boys did an excellent job putting -Oon the show. The announcing team really seems to click, and they alternate between some informative reporting of rules explanation, etc., while getting some timely interviews and pit reports. Well done to everyone involved, it was a pleasure to listen to that quality of work.
Can I simply say "thank you so much". It really is great that you enjoy our work. After 5 years on the flat track tour I can honestly say that Scottie and I have never had a cross word and get more comfortable with our roles all the time. We are starting a flat track internet radio show and the first live episode is this evening at 7 pm Eastern. Just log on at www.nextmotochampion.com and click on the live flat track show. It should be fun. We may have a few rough edges on our first one. You really should have stopped in to say hello at Hagerstown.

Headed to Mid Ohio for road race this weekend. Thanks again for your comments. Any suggestions for how to make it better?
Barry