View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #1106
ajsbonneville
n00b

Oddometer: 5
Patronising replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallara View Post
See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Reading back just two pages, eh?

As for Grok... I figure it's his business how he runs his business. He designs and builds an amazing product. Some more reading in the thread might give you some insight into why he sells them the way he does.

Dallara

p.s. - you can tell from his post count and join date how much ol' GreyAl represents "most members of this forum"... Of course, you can also see how in just the past few pages of this thread how "most members" suggest reading the thread before asking about availability.

~
Well Thanks dalarra for your insight and polite way of helping me on this forum.

clearly you have a very high intellect and ability whilst retired to make sarcastic and spurious comments to those who are clearly not as clever as you or have the time to wade through reams of posts when in one line you could have solved the issue.

Obviously you are trained in making comments designed to embarrass and demean others, congratulations and in passing you might learn not to be patronising to others.

interesting because I have found americans to be polite and eager to help others.

Cheers to you and others like you
ajsbonneville is offline   Reply With Quote