View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #21
RideFreak
Green Chile Eater

Oddometer: 5,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnybandit View Post
Hello.
I love my medium red pig, and the road is calling again.
As a new member on here I have a bunch of questions for youall, and here comes the first....

I have cut my seat, glued and shaved softer foam, added sheep skin, and my ass still gets super sore after 3 hours. It is simply not wide enough in the back for cruising. curious if any body on here has experience with either a renazco racing seat or corbin or anything else. I am leaning toward the corbin due to the fact I can simply order one and have it here in 2 weeks. A part of me wants to keep the stock seat they way I have it set up because on twistys or mixed offroad conditions its fine, but for those long huals btw states or moods its a real B*tch.

Also debating putting the 7 gal IMS tank I have to match the cruiser seat and dirt bags I ordered. Current tank is 4 gal IMS which if I keep it under 70mph gets me a little over 100 miles.

Thanks
Matt
That mileage sucks, 43-50mpg is pretty normal when dual sporting the xrr. Sea level is closer to 43 and at alt it'll get closer to 50. Check out the seat concepts cover & foam. I put one on my 525 and just did a 500 mi ride, its wider toward the back and fairly comfortable.
RideFreak is online now   Reply With Quote