Old 07-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #91
Super Tenere OP
Voyager

Oddometer: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazycanuc View Post
Jeff,

Some campgrounds on the way to Whitehorse:

Riverside Park Campground, Smithers, $16 to $22, from Jct of Hwy 16 & Main St, N 0.75 mi on Main St

Seeley Lake Park, New Hazelton, $10 to $24, from town, W 4 mi on Hwy 16

Hwy 37 Rest Area 456 Km from Seely Lake Park. Nearest gas station is at Dease Lake Northway Motor Inn.
Thanks Jacques, will see how far I get and make a choice, later.

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT George View Post
I'm in!!! Have a great ride Jeff and keep posting about your experiences. Kudos for making a leap of faith and your dream ride a reality. Most of all, ride safe and take care of yourself.

Keep CourtRand (post #79) in mind if you head to Quito. He and his staff are top notch and run a fantastic motorcycle adventure tour company. The weather in Ecuador is spring like year round and offers some of the most diverse terrain that my eyes have ever seen.

Also, I would be thankful if you would pass along any issues you might have with your Super Tenere. I just purchased a 2012 in June and having a great time riding this beast. Just doing some farkle work now and riding as much as I can before I make my first journey.

Keep on ridin'
George
Thanks for coming along George, plan to tell it like it is and for sure look-up Courtrand.

Jeff
Super Tenere is offline   Reply With Quote