View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #18
BMacW650 OP

Oddometer: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchVDub View Post
Because when your lights are too bright than they can limit your ability to see outside the lit up area. I do a lot of night wheeling in my Jeep and have lights underneath the rig to help see whats going on around and below the rig. If those light are too bright you can't see anything beyond the light worth a damn.

I've had to do many hours driving with just black out lights and moon light for the military and you would be amazed at how well you can see with little to no light. That's w/o NVG's too btw.
Obviously this thing is highly subject, and I think it's safe to say you are in the minority. Given most vehicles these days will offer HID or LED option and most people running rally uses LED/HID.

I have many types of projectors from Hella and have tested them in person, this setup works for me and if you look at other people's experience it's quite consistant. I'm just here to get a few people to help me pay for the tooling.

Please help me keep my original goal in focus. We can start another thread about how lights can be too bright. Thanks
BMacW650 is online now   Reply With Quote