View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #441
pbarmy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,818
He's a good friend.His family has raced around here since the 60's.I watched him start at my club races when he could barely walk.He's one of the fastest kids in our area,(N.W.-Ohio,S.E.Mich)His dad raced in the 70's,very fast and still does well in dirt late models.He's not a product of a"MX" program,which I mean as a home schooled,been taken all over the country,etc deal.His dad will take the riding privileges away if grades,etc aren't fulfilled.I believe he will qualify for a national,probably Red Bud,in the next couple years,barring any unforeseen circumstances.It was a last min. deal for him at Red Bud,since his dad wouldn't give him money to race.My son had an extra helmet mount for his Go pro and gave it to him.A couple of other local products did well too,Broc Peterson made the 450 pro main,and Jeff Walker won the 250"B" race on Fri.My son,as I reported,got off to a great start in his qualifier,but a broken reed ended his day prematurely.I will post that video when he gets off his butt and loads it on You Tube.