Originally Posted by Rucksta
I don't seem to be able to find their posts telling us how excited they were with the change.
Maybe that's telling...
- If the tops of my boots were too dry and odorless, I'd install 40mm Bings
- If I needed a constant bruise on my right mid-shin, I'd install 40mm Bings
- If I wanted to turn the gas off by kicking it, I'd install 40mm Bings
- If I wanted to twist - wait- go, I'd install 40mm Bings
- If I didn't like to use engine braking, I'd install 40mm Bings
I'm sure there are other reasons I can't pull up right now. To the benefit that they are undemanding, I would say "So is an ugly girl". The Bings are really the only thing I have ruled out. I have Mikunis on my R75/6 and they do well, but I wanted to take this build upscale from the R75 where it makes sense. Just trying to learn what is out there and what kind of trials or sucesses people are having. No bones to pick with the Bingers. I spent a few decades there.
Fuel injection! Hmmm? How to get a fuel pump into a /7 tank???