OK I spent a few hours readinig through the info and I definately think the ICEE-Cool will correct that hesitation problem from a low idle every time I rev up my 2008 BMW R1200GSA.
I have a few questions that are probably simple but I missed on the volumes of data on the other links:
1. How much does this affect gas mileage?
2. My bike is no longer under warranty but will this void anything just in case?
3. The ICEE-Air seems super easy to install, is there decent enough directions that come with the ICEE-Cool for me not to mess anything up?
4. WIll my BMW dealer refuse to work on it if I add your equipment?
5. I'd like to order both IICE-Air and IICE-Cool... how can I do so? Please PM me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at (708) 288-7717