OK ... NEW TAG HERE ... See clue below
Spend some time here, very cool park!!!!
"Daniel Kennedy opened a gristmill in 1852. The mill was destroyed by fire in 1868 and was quickly rebuilt. Ownership of the mill was transferred to the park's namesake in 1875. He replaced the waterwheel with water turbines and the grindstones with rolling mills. The mill processed oats, corn, buckwheat and wheat until it was closed in 1928. Ownership of the land transferred from Thomas H. Hartman to the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy in 1942. The conservancy then transferred the land to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1957."