View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:16 AM   #46
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 258
hey WINDMILLS...............thank you kindly for your positive comments.............it helps big time...........as good as another tablet........
and sometimes i feel like a motherless child...............im feelin fine.................would or could.............and when i heard and ................... touching warm...reaching out....sweet caroline
im feelin fine...................good times never felt so good.......................

so i am planning another spin out.......flights long booked...............excuses made.............ducks all in a row................time to go.............mid september.......
fly to milano...........collect bike - this will take couple of hours - then head east towards slovenia.....bovec.......lake bled.........ljubljana.......sorted out some best biking routes..............this is the only real point of trip............ljubljana to postojna to jelsane and so to senj in croatia...............???
does anyone know this turf........maybe some advice please ?
or where the f**k else to go............?? this is just a notion
pics are just for filler here in hope of some advice

so, croatia and on down west coast to zadar keeping to coast trogir..............to split and maybe makarska
on to dubrovnik.................supposed to be nice place.................then on towards montenegro and herceg novi area..............bit of exploring here hopefully.......nice girls ??

then probably head back northwards generally..........go through bosnia................here many moons ago in another world...in another time.........fado fado
would like to head back up the to slovenia and stop on return near or on lake d'Iseo at foot of alps.............then back to the stable with horsie.............gotta get her wormed
...........serviced...........clipped............. washed sometime too
i was told never to say where i was going but instead say that i was going toward wherever................?

so i'm hoping to go towards these places..............?
this is just a notion and nothing is cast in stone..................
nothing seems ever cast in stone but for the stone that will stand above us for all eternity........yeah that one is truly cast in stone.......
and life they say.........life is for the living, not for the dead

and the phone rings and rings and rings....................and i ignore it and i ignore it and i ignore it.............pray to a god i don't believe in....................and the phone stops ringing
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
big ciao
little trip to gelncolmcille (remote west donegal area) coming up too...................just up that road...............that road right there..............just up
mka is online now   Reply With Quote