Rally Navigator - Premium Version is Here! The Real Deal!
I have been working on the Rally Navigator project for nearly two years and tonight we finally released our Premium Version - no more beta testing - it's the REAL DEAL! It's a big milestone for the project and I thought it was worth sharing.
I'm hoping Rally Navigator will grow the sport of Rally and help create more navigation based motorcycle events around the world.
We will be offering a basic Free Version and full feature Premium and Pro Versions.
Standard Features on All Versions
- Automatically Capture Segment Distance & Basic Tulip Drawing
- Drag and Drop Rally Navigation Icons
- Custom Tulip Drawing Tools
- Drag and Drop 5 Basic Waypoint Text Descriptions
- Supports Kilometers or Miles
- Facebook Integration for Sharing
- Sharing Preferences: Keep Route Private - Share with Select Friends - Share in Public library
- Select Road Type for Tulip Drawing
- Automatically Calculate and Print Fuel Range in Header
We offer 2 Upgraded Versions of Rally Navigator:
Premium Version – for Personal use, not for Commercial use
Pro Version - Licensed for Commercial use by event and race organizers
Learn more about Free, Premium and Pro Versions
Getting Started and Creating a Route
Premium Version - Detailed Tulips, Icons, Headings
- Print Roadbooks with Complete Tulips and Navigation Icons
- Show and Hide CAP Headings and GPS Coordinates for each Waypoint
- Create Rally Route From Imported GPX tracks
- Utilization of Google Earth Roads & Routing Function - Snap Track to Road
- Support for Continuous Roll Print Output
- Import Captured GPX Tracks Over Existing Routes to Correct Route After Pre-run
- Export GPX Tracks of Routes to GPS Units for Pre-Running
Free Version Printing - Basic Info Only
Thanks to Dave Peckham at Rally Management Services & Paul van Dinther from Planet in Action for their help bringing Rally Navigator to life.
A very special thanks to the great Scott Whitney (Hog Wild) - this project would not exist without his inspiration.