View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:35 AM   #99
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by regie308 View Post
Didn't realize you were sliding past my neck of the woods hoonatic, i'm in Wangaratta right near Bright, Bogong so my trail riding playground is the Vic high country....... awesome countryside to ride in specially on the fire trails.

Thanks for the huge effort of the ride report, i enjoyed your travels and i hope your health gets back to normal

cheers to ya mate
Thanks Regie308,

Appreciate the encouraging words! As you know it can be an effort, or more so, time consuming doing the Ride Report but I truly hope it encourages others to get out there and do it themselves or give them some enjoyment and adventure whilst they maybe stuck at home or work waiting for their time!

I, without any doubt, envy you and your awesome playground of the Victorian High Country. The hills, tracks, rivers and amazing scenery is something to behold, to ride and experience on a bike. I can only imagine how much better it would have been, riding with a couple of other local crew through their adventure bike wonderland...

I'm grinning here, recalling high country memories! Maybe next time I'm through that way I can persuade you for a tour"

Hoonatic Ty screwed with this post 07-29-2013 at 02:39 AM Reason: Appreciation ��
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote