View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #57
Ian Anderson
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Thanks for the link, You would think I new better,..lol, I have hosted my own sites now for years.....

Well, the roller removed it self just fine bud,..lol lol, Like I had a choice in the matter !. But the damages was light for the most part really, Filled it with packing foam and then Caped it off with JB-weld, GOOD AS NEW..lol lol,.....

NOT !.

I was reading up on the suspension post here, Wish I had the money to sink into it now,.. The Stock is fine for now, I mean !!, I ride hard but Not hard enough to know the real deference just yet it seems..

I will more then likely do something about it before to log for sure,. This site should
give me some heads up on what the next move will be there.. I DID brace the front forks with a ProCyle Fork Brace,..SURE NOTICED THE DEFERENCE THERE !. don't know how I ever lived with out it really.

I seem to be getting all the traction I can handle just now, But when it come down to it,
I will do something good for the back sections as well for sure,.. Just having fun playing around right now I guess.. KILLER BIKE, I never had a Duel Sport
that rides like this one, I'm to short for the BMW,. or I would have picked that one FAR MORE then this bike really ! even the GS 1100 Or smaller !

Ian

Ian Anderson screwed with this post 07-30-2013 at 07:15 PM
Ian Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote