View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #137
bikerfish
flyfishandride

Oddometer: 1,402
no problem with podium interviews and other racing related things, but I've been to countless races where rain was coming and the crowd sat in the stands for hours, the racers sat under awnings for hours, got the heat races in, and then it poured and end of show. When weather is on the horizon, screw the script, do what it takes to get the races in!!!!! At the very least, abbreviated program with just the big boys, yeah, sucks for the 450's, but at least the crowd gets to see what they came to see and doesn't go away disgusted, which does not help the future of the sport at all.
saying that, the last 5 or 6 nationals I've been to have been great, run in a timely manner and such, but also, the weather has been perfect at each one.
and what ever you do, DO NOT CHANGE THE RULES TO FAVOR HARLEY, EVER, AGAIN!!!! we have great racing right now, with many brands in contention, and maybe more to come, which will bring even more money and people to the track. my advice? LET HARLEY BUILD SOMETHING THAT CAN KEEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bikerfish is offline   Reply With Quote